APVVP Recruitment 2018-19 Notification: APVVP recruitment notification has released for various posts such as Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist & Dental Assistant Surgeon. Total vacancies for the APVVP recruitment is 190. Interested candidate can apply for these posts. APVVP Recruitment 2018 Application Form starts from 09 October 2018 and ends on 31 October 2018. Before the applying candidates need to know about eligibility criteria, pay scale & others.
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad (APVVP) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialists & Dental Assistant Surgeon vacancies on regular basis. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply.
Important Dates for APVVP Recruitment 2018
- Advertisement Date: 09 October 2018
- Starting Date of Application: 09 October 2018
- Last Date to fill the Application Form Online: 30 October 2018
APVVP Recruitment 2018 – Details
- Organization Name: Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad
- Name of the Post: Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist & Dental Assistant Surgeon
- Number of Vacancies: 190
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Official Website: cfw.ap.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria for APVVP Recruitment 2018-19
Age Limit (As on 01–07–2018)
- Age Limit: Not Exceed 41 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable by 05 years for SC/ ST/ OBC, 10 years for Physically Challenged as per rules.
|Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist||155||PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB (Gynaecology/ Anaesthesia/ Paediatrics)|
|Dental Assistant Surgeon||35||BDS|
Selection Process for APVVP Recruitment 2018
Candidates will be selected based on Interview.
APVVP Recruitment 2018 – Pay Scale
Selected candidates will get Rs.40,270 – Rs.93,780/- from the organization
How to Apply for CAS Specialists, DAS Jobs
Interested and eligible candidates can download in the prescribed form from website cfw.ap.nic.in and send their application form on or before 31.10.2018. The Prescribed format along with the photocopy of all relevant documents should be submitted to the address mentioned below.
Andhra Pradesh Viadya Vidhana Parishad,
Gollapudi One Centre,
Himagna Towers, 4th Floor,
PIN: 521 225.
|Official Website||Click Here|